FREE Shipping on all orders over $60 (US48)
Everything is handcrafted in small batches. Doing it this way provides you with an awesome fresh product each time you order. Please be aware that our lead time is typically 3-5 days from your order date to it being mailed out. However, we do strive to get it out earlier if possible.
We do our absolute best to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible. If something holds up your order, we'll notify you and make it right!
- All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- All orders 1 lb or more must ship USPS Priority Mail.
- All orders over $60 will ship for FREE! (US48 Only)
- Orders are shipped within 3-5 business days. However, we do our best to get it out earlier if possible. You will be notified of any delays in this process.
- Orders are typically delivered within 3-5 business days (depending on shipping method) once you have received your tracking number via email. If you have not received your tracking number email, please check your spam folder.
- Please allow for extending shipping times during Holidays and promotional sales events due to high order volumes.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated according to current USPS shipping rates (domestic & international).
- Bearded Coast is not responsible for any taxes, duties, import fees, and/or additional shipping fees incurred by your local postal service and/or customs. This is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Bearded Coast is not responsible for any inaccurate billing and/or billing addresses. Any additional shipping & handling fees occurred due to an error of these is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Sales tax is based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
USPS and UPS INTERNATIONAL
From us to you is typically + 7-21 business days. This is heavily dependent on customs, holidays, and natural occurring elements.
Tracking to the border (door to door is inconsistent)
PLEASE NOTE: IMPORT DUTIES, TAXES, AND CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ITEM PRICE OR SHIPPING COST. THESE CHARGES ARE THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. TO REMAIN ETHICAL IN OUR BUSINESS PRACTICES, WE CANNOT MARK INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS AS "GIFTS".
Bearded Coast Grooming Co. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONFISCATED, DESTROYED, OR REJECTED SHIPMENTS BY CUSTOMS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
It's been hot and my beard butter and/or balm arrived grainy or not looking right. What do I do?!
Sometimes during shipping all that temperature change can cause beard butter's and balm's especially with the summer heat. Butter's (especially shea) can be a bit sensitive to these temperature changes. If you receive your butter or balm and the consistency is off(grainy, little white pellets,hard texture) please use the bellow steps to fix it:
Note: Since we use glass these instructions are safe. Please remember to handle with care during this process to prevent spill and possible burning due to heating the product. The jar is glass and will become hot.
1. Remove the lid.
2. Place the butter/balm jar in the microwave.
3. Heat for a max of 15 seconds and check the consistency.
4. If it has not melted place the jar back in the microwave and repeat Step 3 until it has just fully melted.
5. Once it has reached a liquid give it a few gentle stirs with a clean object like the backside of a spoon or fork. Don't go crazy you just want to give it a couple good gentle stirs.
6. Place the cap back on the jar and carefully (remember the jar is hot) place it level in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. More is fine we just want to make sure it get's back to its happy consistency.
7. Remove the butter or balm jar and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least an hour. More preferred but it should be ready to go any time after the hour mark.
8. You should now be able to use the product as it was intended!
Where is my order?
You will receive a tracking number via email once your order is placed and the fulfillment process is started by Bearded Coast. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to correctly display on the shipping vendors (USPS or UPS) tracking website.
How do you ship apparel?
Please note that all of our apparel items are fulfilled by Printify. Printify is a print on demand company, all products are unique and produced per order. If you are having issue with delivery of the items you ordered please contact us so we can open a case with Printify and help correct the issue.
Where is my apparel?
All apparel is shipped by Printify and is subject to their shipping guidelines, dates, and times. If you order an apparel item along with any beard care products, they will ship separately. Almost all apparel orders are shipped within 2-7 business days from the order submission date in Printify. Holidays and high volume seasons can cause production times to rise. Note that the average time is not always guaranteed. If you have any questions or concerns about the item you ordered please reach out to Bearded Coast via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My order should have arrived by now, what do I do?
Please email us directly at email@example.com and we will help!
What if my order arrives damaged?
Definitely contact us! We want to make sure you get what you paid for. Please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help correct the issue.